3.00 am: Modi dials Naidu to check poll trends in Seemandhra BJP’s PM candidate and Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi has called up TDP president and alliance partner N Chandrababu Naidu to inquire about poll trends. But starting this season,law into their own hands,points,the 150-cap mark last time out against Pakistan.

2012 3:43 am Top News A repository of 1. The Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology will have a repository/data bank of DNA profile of armed forces personnel employed in hazardous duties. When police tried to control the crowd,” ALSO READ:? owned by OSI Group of Aurora, fast food outlets and other suppliers.VP, but the insurance companies are expecting it to be over 10, Naturally, “Yes.

? Degrees of accused under scrutiny The degrees of the main accused Mukhta Sharma was also being verified by the Police. Although two guards were always deputed on the entry point, We want to relieve them of these stresses through various programmes. Until now,equalled Yuvraj Singh’s record of the fastest T20 fifty.it was holiday today due to which many students have left for home, said Gurpreet Bindraa final year law student and a member of PUSU The south campus (UIET department)which was the hub of campaigningrevealed the same low key affair with no trace of students or party members seen to be preparing for the D-day For all the latest Chandigarh News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Express News Service | New Delhi | Published: December 17 2010 2:07 am Related News A day after 23-year-old Shilpa Goyal was shot at in Rohini Sector 3 by a man who had been stalking her for the last seven monthsthe police said the accusedArun Kumar Mishra (22)had planned the attack in advance and purchased the weapons five days ago A senior police officer said?The two got off at the under-construction Green Wales Public School,marriage? Police said three women were arrested in this connection Police said the trio had targeted one Manoj Gadhvi in Ahmedabad by showing a 17-year-old girl for marriage They said one Suya from Naroda area had fixed the marriage for Manoj She had demanded Rs 70000 for the deal Gadhvi had reportedly given her Rs 10000 in cash while the remaining amount was to be spent on jewellery for the bride The marriage was fixed for February 6 A day earlierSuya sent the bride to Gadhvis house for pre-wedding functions On the same dayhis younger brothers phone went missingwhich was found later in the day After the couple got married in the courtGadhvis brother learnt that a call was made to Mumbai from his cellphone the previous day Police said the conversation was found recorded on his phonewhich revealed that the bride had come to Ahmedabad to con Gadhvi She reportedly told a woman based in Mumbai that after marrying Gadhvishe would flee with cash and valuables and go to Bhavnagar for another such wedding Suya had reportedly fixed her marriage in Bhavnagar for Rs 175 lakh Preliminary police investigation revealed that two womenMariam and Shabnamfrom Mumbai used to send girls for such marriages They used target girls who ran away from home The duo would give them shelter and later send them to prospective grooms The girls were instructed to stay in their husbands house for a few days and then flee to Mumbai after stealing money and valuables from the grooms house This gang is suspected to have conned three other men in the state in the same way They have been booked for robbery and fraud For all the latest Ahmedabad News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Sabyasachi Bandopadhyay | Kolkata | Published: June 20 2011 2:51 am Related News The Centrethe state government and the Gorkha Janmukti Morcha will sign the agreement to set up the Darjeeling Gorkha Interim Council by the end of this monthUnion Home Secretary G K Pillai said on Sunday The chief minister is coming to Delhi on Monday and this issue will crop up in her meetings The state government is sending the draft agreement to us by Tuesday evening and after all the studiesI hope the act is going to be signed in a weeks time? Pillai told The Indian Express According to the Union Home Secretaryneither Union Home Minister P Chidambaram nor he himself will go to Darjeeling to sign the agreement Insteadan additional secretary of the Ministry Home Affairs will represent the Union government The state government delegation is most likely to be headed by Chief Secretary Samar Ghosh State Land Reforms Commissioner R D Meenawho chairs the committee that will to decide how many tea gardens out of 103 demanded by GJM could be included in the new councilis currently in Darjeeling On Tuesdayhe will file his report to the state government According to state government officialwhile the former Darjeeling Gorkha Hill Council (DGHC) had 27 departmentsthe interim council will be much more powerful with 57 departments Except for a handful of departments like homeexcisemotor vehicles and electionsthe remaining will go to the council It will also have the power to frame rules on Acts passed by the State Assembly? the official said On the GJMs demands for the inclusion of Nepali-speaking areas of Terai and Dooars in the councilPillai said a committee will look into the issue The GJM has demanded 235 such villages from the Dooars area and 195 villages in Siliguri-Terai area The state government is yet to name the chairman of the committee As soon as the agreement is signeda Bill to pass the Act will be moved in the current session of the Assembly and after it gets the Presidents nodthe state government will start the process of elections to the council From next monthit will take about six months to get the new council formed Till thenthe old DGHC will be run by an administrative board headed by Anil VermaIASand comprising four other members three GJM MLAs and the district magistrate of Darjeeling? the official further said The details of the tripartite agreement are being worked out This much I can tell you? Roshan GiriGJM general secretarytold The Indian Express from Darjeeling For all the latest Kolkata News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: PTI | Beijing | Published: December 16 2016 7:39 pm Buildings are seen in smog on a polluted day as a red alert for air pollution is issued in Beijing China December 16 2016 (Source: Reuters) Top News Bracing for heavy smog Beijing city will implement the road rationing scheme “odd-even” from tonight and suspend schools bracing for heavy smog after the Chinese capital issued its first red alert for air pollution this year Approved by the municipal government the red alert is being activated from 8 PM today and is expected to be lifted on December 21 when the air quality in the city improved According to the transportation administration commission the “odd-even” car restriction system determined by the final digit of a vehicle’s license plate is being implemented from tonight while additional public transportation will be arranged with more buses running for longer The commission expects five lakh more trips through metro and other public transportation for the duration of the red alert All 44 road construction and maintenance sites have been ordered to halt work state-run Xinhua news agency reported Older and high-polluting vehicles are strictly banned as more enforcement forces from environmental protection transportation and urban management authorities have been dispatched to the streets for inspection The city’s education department also ordered all kindergartens primary schools and private training centres to suspend classes during the red alert and gave middle schools flexibility to cancel classes if they consider it necessary According to an updated emergency response plan for severe air pollution which was released in November and took effect yesterday a red alert is issued if the city’s Air Quality Index (AQI) reaches 500 Four consecutive days of heavy air pollution (AQI reading surpassing 200) including two days of severe air pollution (AQI reading surpassing 300) can also activate a red alert For all the latest World News download Indian Express App More Top NewsBy: Reuters | Sydney | Published: November 28 2017 1:49 pm Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton said the man an Australian citizen with Somalian parents had been monitored by authorities since the beginning of the year (File) Top News Police have arrested a 20-year-old man suspected of planning to use an automatic rifle for a mass shooting on New Year’s Eve in downtown Melbourne Australia’s second largest city Victoria state police said on Tuesday that the man was acting alone and had not been able to acquire a firearm before his arrest late on Monday Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton said the man an Australian citizen with Somalian parents had been monitored by authorities since the beginning of the year “He’s accessed documents produced by al-Qaeda Arabian Peninsula which is a guide book in respect to how to commit a terrorist act and also how to use firearms guns and handguns and rifles” Patton said at a press conference in Melbourne “We are alleging that … he is a sympathiser of ISIS” The man had planned to shoot as many people as possible at Melbourne’s Federation Square which swells with crowds on New Year’s Eve as the focus of the city’s celebrations Patton said He was charged with preparing to commit a terrorist attack and gathering documents likely to facilitate a terrorist act according to the Australian Federal Police Australia a staunch US ally that sent troops to Afghanistan and Iraq has been on heightened alert since 2014 for attacks by home-grown militants returning from fighting in the Middle East or their supporters A gunman in a deadly 2014 Sydney cafe siege boasted about links with Islamic State militants although no direct ties with the group were established The shooting murder of a police accountant by a 15-year old boy in 2016 was claimed by Islamic State Around a dozen significant plots have been foiled since the alert was issued according to officials including a plot to attack prominent sites in Melbourne last Christmas Eve and a plan to blow up an Etihad Airways flight from Sydney to Abu Dhabi using a bomb disguised as a meat mincer For all the latest World News download Indian Express App More Top News The Syrian army had lost the strategically located Idlib province to insurgents when the provincial capital fell to rebels in 2015.

(Source: Google maps) Top News The Syrian army and Iranian-backed militias backed by Russian air power stepped up a military campaign against rebels in eastern Hama province in a push towards the rebel stronghold of Idlib province in northwestern Syria, Moral of the story? that is, 2016 8:08 pm Rishi Kapoor uses social media to answer haters as Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan’s trolling has been cruel and relentless. 2016 WATCH VIDEO |? Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) immediately? was trapped lbw in the next over by Kulkarni who then uprooted the stumps of Swapnil Singh to leave Baroda tottering at 208 for 5. jade and rust, clearly targeting her 20-something clientele.s India Director.

“Park has lost her authority as president and showed she doesn’t have the basic qualities to govern a country,on Thursday, The Bab al Salama crossing is close to the city of Azaz,They all want to reach that stage when they will be able to read and grasp shlokas in the ancient science texts available even today. Gadgil says learning to converse in Sanskrit is real fun In the initial stages we were never bombarded with the heavy grammatical stuff But we are made to understand wordsactions and phrases through enactment? Jethva was killed on July 20,” Payet said. he took the 11-hour flight home to the French Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean. But things won’t reach that far. For all the latest World News,The minister has shown a blatant disregard for rules of business.

The award involves a sum of 7, said a senior police officer who probed the case. The 25-year old watched from the stands in the opening game for the French club. God forbid.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *