Ole Gunnar Solskjaer claims Molde’s owners wished him well and told him to succeed as Manchester United’s caretaker manager suggesting he would not need to return.Solskjaer, 45, has masterminded the Red Devils unbeaten run winning eight of his nine matches as they mount a push for a top-four spot.The Norwegian whose United’s career spanned for 11 years is a top contender for the role on a permanent basis and he further went on to reveal the good luck message Molde’s co-owners Kjell Inge Rokke and Bjorn Rune Gjelsten gave him.Solskjaer told Sky: “When I rang the owner and said that United had called and that he always knew that this had been my dream, he said: ‘Go over, enjoy yourself – and please don’t come back’.“Both owners wished me all the best because they knew this is something I dreamed about.“To get the backing from them was fantastic. If I go back to Molde, I will do my best for them – but it depends when I go back.“It’s been fantastic so far. Hopefully, I will get to see my family soon, because that has been the only downside to the job.”Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has the made the best start to a managerial reign in the Premier League:Liverpool legend Nicol slams Harry Maguire’s Man United form Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Steve Nicol believes Harry Maguire has made some “horrendous mistakes” recently, and has failed to find his best form since joining Manchester United.Solskjaer (18/19): WWWWWWDGuardiola (16/17): WWWWWWLAncelotti (09/10): WWWWWWL #mufc pic.twitter.com/VLDHhF49IB— United Xtra (@utdxtra) January 29, 2019Recent reports confirmed the former United striker is being consulted over future additions ahead of next season, whether he remains in charge or not.“I think it’s quite natural that whoever is in charge and whoever is involved with the players already here has a voice in that,” Solskjaer added.“I have got to know the players, what potential they have, how far away they are from reaching that potential, and who we can build a team on. So, of course, I put my views into the club.“It was just about coming in to work with the players, and I knew that if the club had targets for the transfer window, they would have discussed them with me.”
The clash between Liverpool and Manchester United remains e biggest game in English football, according to goalkeeper David de Gea.The Spanish shot-stopper will reclaim his position in United’s starting line-up after Sergio Romero played in United’s FA Cup win at Chelsea.De Gea who is experienced in derby games having featured in the Madrid derby between Atletico and Real believes that United versus Liverpool in England is the most keenly contested tie.“It’s the biggest game in England,” De Gea told the club’s programme United Review and cited on Sky. “It’s a very special game, for the fans, the club, and the players and, above all, when it’s at Old Trafford, it’s always even more of an occasion. It’s just a massive game“We aim to enjoy and, of course, we’ll be trying our best to win it!”De Gea says he was aware of the magnitude of Sunday’s fixture even during his time in Spain.“When I was in Spain, you always used to hear talk of the big rivalry and the huge game, or Clásico, between Manchester United and Liverpool,” he said.Liverpool legend Nicol slams Harry Maguire’s Man United form Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Steve Nicol believes Harry Maguire has made some “horrendous mistakes” recently, and has failed to find his best form since joining Manchester United.“You have two very big clubs, and it’s a game to really savour.”This man has kept 99 clean sheets in the Premier League. If he manages to get 100, he’ll be the 15th different goalkeeper to do so and the 7th for the same club.Clean Sheet against Liverpool @D_DeGea. Please!!! 🙏🏻🙌🏻 pic.twitter.com/VKupdmgiDh— TJ (@UtdTalha) February 23, 2019De Gea will be aiming to deny Mo Salah from scoring his first league goal against United and possibly goal number 50 that would make him the fastest player to attain that figure.“You don’t just focus on the one player,” he added.“They have got a good side with some good players individually. You prepare like you would for any other game, knowing that you are up against a very good side with some top players.”
Facebook0TwitterEmailPrintFriendly分享The Alaska Department of Fish and Game (ADF&G) have opened the Anchor River, Deep Creek, Stariski Creek, and the Ninilchik River drainages to sport fishing limited to one unbaited, single-hook, artificial lure. The sport fishing restriction is effective starting at 12:01 a.m. Monday, July 16 through 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, July 31. Area Management Biologist Carol Kerkvliet: “With the current low king salmon returns, gear restrictions are necessary to protect upstream migrating king salmon needed for escapement needs.” In conjunction with this restriction, a sport fishing regulation closure was issued closing king salmon fishing within the conservation zones surrounding the Anchor River, Stariski Creek, Deep Creek, and Ninilchik River. King salmon incidentally caught while fishing for other fish may not be removed from the water and must be immediately released. Kerkvliet: “To minimize the shifting effort due to conservation actions for the Anchor River and Ninilchik River, it is warranted to restrict gear on Deep Creek and Stariski Creek, as well. Anglers are still allowed to fish for hatchery king salmon using one unbaited, single-hook, artificial lure.”
The police personnel was thrashed because he had stopped the auto rickshaw driver for driving on the wrong side of the road.Twitter/ANIA traffic police personnel was thrashed by goons, including an autorickshaw driver and his friends in Muzaffarpur district of Bihar on Tuesday, March 26. The police had stopped the auto rickshaw driver for driving on the wrong side of the road.In a viral video that has been doing round on the internet, a group of men were brutally thrashing police and the onlookers didn’t bother to intervene. This is an incident of a complete breakdown of law and order in the state. The driver got agitated because the official was trying to stop him. He called his friends and assaulted the official. The incident took place at Aghoria Bazar Chowk, reported news agency ANI.#WATCH Bihar: An autorickshaw driver & his friends thrash a police personnel who stopped them from driving on the wrong side at Aghoria Bazar chowk in Muzaffarpur. The police personnel is admitted in hospital. Police is on the lookout for accused. (Note: Strong language) (26.03) pic.twitter.com/yIBz4D77AI— ANI (@ANI) March 27, 2019The injured police official is undergoing treatment at a hospital nearby. The incident took place in the Kazi Mohammedpur police station limits. The police have registered a case and a search operation has been launched to nab the accused. Further investigation is underway.OTHER INCIDENTSEarlier, a similar incident happened in Bihar, in which six Bihar police personnel were thrashed by alleged goons in Nawada district in the first week of March. The cops were in the vicinity to nab a few accused, who had allegedly abducted and raped two girls of Gaya district.In another similar incident, a man of African origin was brutally thrashed by a mob of locals after he engaged into an altercation with a traffic police personnel in New Delhi. The incident happened earlier this month. The video of this incident went viral on social media.
Abul Maal Abdul Muhith. File PhotoFinance minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith said on Monday that he thinks Jatiya Party chairman Hussain Mohammad Ershad is more eligible a candidate than BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia in his electoral seat in Sylhet, news agency UNB reports.In my electoral seat Khaleda Zia or Ershad may participate in the next general election, I feel Ershad is more eligible a candidate than Khaleda because some development works were carried out in Sylhet during Ershads regime” the minister said while responding to a question to newsmen.The minister also said that he will take part in the upcoming general election if his party Awami League wants.Personally, I have no intention of taking part in the upcoming polls but if the party wants, I will participate. I may participate in the polls, if the Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina so desires, he said.
Courtesy of Upper Kirby Redevelopment AuthorityThe Urban Land Institute has distinguished Upper Kirby’s Levy Park for its architecture and amenities.A Houston park has won an international award bestowed by the Urban Land Institute (ULI).The ULI has recognized the Bayou City’s Levy Park with the 2018 Urban Open Space Award. The Madrid Río Park in Madrid (Spain) also won the award.The award recognizes examples of “successful large- and small-scale public spaces that have socially enriched and revitalized the economy of their surrounding communities.”Levy Park, managed by the Upper Kirby Redevelopment Authority and designed by OJB Landscape Architecture, is one of the only public green spaces in Houston’s Upper Kirby District.Formerly an underused park, the 5.9-acre space now offers a children’s garden, rain garden, free programming and public events and a multipurpose performance space.More than 10,000 people visit the park weekly, a significant increase from earlier years when the park received just 75 visitors a week.“The jury found Levy Park to be a dynamic public-private partnership that was unique in how it was structured. The park is architecturally very strong and executed extremely well, and it provides appealing programming and amenities that benefit the entire Houston community,” said ULI Trustee and Jury Chairman Stuart I. Ackerberg, CEO of the Ackerberg Group.The winners were selected from a collection of entries representing urban areas from across the globe. Share
On June 18, fewer than 100 days from now, the Maryland Department of Transportation’s Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) will implement Gov. Larry Hogan’s BaltimoreLink transit plan. The transformative rebuilding and rebranding of MTA’s transit system connects people to jobs and life’s opportunities by linking our bus and rail network with high-frequency, reliable service.In preparation for the launch of BaltimoreLink, MTA’s more than 3,300 dedicated employees have worked to ensure our customers see the benefits of this new initiative immediately.First, you may have noticed MTA’s distinctive 40-foot-long buses wrapped in the BaltimoreLink colors. For many years, MTA buses used different paint schemes, which confused our customers and didn’t tie the MTA to the identity of the Baltimore region. Now, MTA is wrapping its buses in the striking BaltimoreLink colors, which are based on the red, gold and black of the Maryland state flag. The new look for our buses establishes a strong link with the region we serve and helps longtime customers and people using our service for the first time know they’re about to board an MTA bus.In addition to the new look, MTA’s buses are getting a new, modern cleaning treatment. MTA recently awarded a contract for the application of EcoSeal, a substance that seals all the interior surfaces and seats of every bus with an anti-bacterial, anti-microbial agent that protects our passengers and our operators from germs and other hazards.BaltimoreLink is visible in more places, too. One of the most exciting new things we’re doing is replacing all 5,000 old MTA bus stop signs with redesigned signs that include more information and are easy to read and understand. The old blue, white and red signs consisted of a picture of a bus with a route number and included no information on the actual bus route or any connections. With our changes, you can see the dramatic difference. The new signs identify the route, route destination, frequency of the route and stop identification number with instructions on how to text this number to MTA for information on the next arriving bus.When these new two-sided signs are unveiled in June, our customers will have more information at their bus stops than ever before.And last, but certainly not least, you may have seen the dark red dedicated bus lanes installed downtown on Pratt and Lombard streets. Dedicated bus lanes are the first step in increasing bus travel speed through our system so the vehicles can stay on schedule and minimize sitting in traffic congestion. The key to making our bus lanes efficient is enforcement. So far this year, MTA police have issued more than 113 citations to vehicles that were driving or parked in the bus lanes. We will continue to focus on enforcement so our customers can get where they need to go on our faster, more reliable system. These are just some the exciting new features of the Hogan administration’s BaltimoreLink you can see right now as you travel throughout the surrounding region. Additional improvements are coming soon, including new transit signal priority equipment on key north-south routes such as Loch Raven Boulevard, York Road and Greenmount Avenue.Paul Comfort is the MTA administrator and CEO.
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: N.J Tiger Airways has announced its return to Cairns later this year, months after the carrier was forced to suspend all its operations down under due to safety concerns. Commencing 25 April this year, the carrier will resume one of its “fastest growing” domestic routes, relaunching its daily return service between Melbourne Tullamarine Airport and Cairns Airport.Adding up to 2,500 additional visitor seats weekly between the two cities, Tiger head of marketing and communications Vanessa Regan said she was confident the daytime flights will be well received by Australian travellers.“We’re an airline that is highly responsive to customer demand and we’re confident that our new daytime services will prove to be convenient and extremely popular, especially since they are available for travel just in time for the tropical north’s peak winter season when many Melbournians are looking for a warm winter escape from the cold,” Ms Regan explained.According to figures released by the Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics, Tiger Airways saw a 29 percent passenger growth on its services between Melbourne and Cairns from April 2010 to April 2011.The carrier noted in a statement that it looking to reinstate further operations down under after its Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) enforced suspension last year. Return services will depart from Melbourne 8.50am and arrive in Cairns at 12.15pm and return from Cairns at 12.45pm landing in Melbourne at 4.10pm.
State Rep. Triston Cole delivered testimony today before the House Committee on Oversight on a bill he sponsored to limit the ability of Michigan state departments to adopt rules that are more stringent than the federal government’s regulations.House Bill 4205, nicknamed “no greater than the feds” legislation, does not prohibit departments from implementing stricter rules, it simply requires greater justification. The legislation is intended to prevent these rules from being made by unelected bureaucrats rather than by Michigan’s elected officials in the Legislature.“We’re improving Michigan’s competitiveness by establishing a regulatory system,” Rep. Cole said. “Rules can still be more stringent than the federal government, this legislation simply ensures we look closer when those rules are made, so Michigan is not overregulated.”An administrative rule refers to a state agency’s written regulation, statement, standard, policy, ruling or instruction that has the effect of law.Questions about this legislation may be directed to Rep. Cole’s office at (517) 373-0829 or TristanCole@house.mi.gov.### Categories: Cole News 16Mar Rep. Cole reintroduces bill to hold state departments accountable